Toll free number from the US and Canada: 888-411-0995
Contact Us - Online Form
Gastric Bypass Surgeon Board Certified
Board certified, Surgery Professor of Medical Sciences University, Costa Rica, General Surgeon Costa Rica University, Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery and Laparoscopic Gastric Banding, Japan & Mexico. Dr. Quesada is world known for his work in Adjustable Laparoscopic Stomach Banding and advanced endoscopic procedures.
• Speaks English.
• Member of Professional Associations.
• Surgery professor, San Jose - Costa Rica.
• Personal post-op follow-up.
• Answers emails promptly.
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Surgeon
After many year of active practice, Dr Chavarría is now a recognized plastic and reconstructive surgeon. His offices are located at Clínica Bíblica Hospital, the most prestigious private facility in Costa Rica. Its facilities offer the technology and professional attention of a first world country; many of our patients have said that they feel like in any well-known hospital in the United States after they have had surgery performed. Dr. Chavarría specializes in cosmetic surgery for face rejuvenation, aesthetic and functional nose surgery, breast augmentation, breast lift and reduction, breast reconstruction after mastectomy, body contouring (tummy tuck, liposuction, etc.) as well as others. For more information about the services provided by Dr. Chavarría, please visit our procedure section.
Additionally, the doctor works half-time for Social Security where he is deeply involved in community services for underprivileged people; he performs hand surgery for handicapped children, skin grafts and flaps for pressure sores in patients with suffering from spinal lesions, breast reconstructions post-cancer and congenital malformations as well as head and neck reconstructions for post-trauma and cancer patients.
• General Medicine, Autonomous University of Central America San José, Costa Rica.
• General Surgery ( four years training ), University of Costa Rica, Hospital San Juan de Dios.
• Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery ( three yeras training ), Nacional Autonomous University of México ( U.N.A.M ), Hospital General de México.
• Certified by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates. USA,1990.
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Peralta received his doctorate from the Colombian College of Medicine El Bosque in Bogota, Colombia.
He is a board certified plastic surgeon and a graduate from the Research and Development Center in Health and Social Security of the University of Costa Rica (CENDEISSS)
• President of the Latin American Institute of Plastic, Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery.
• Member of the Colombian Association of Plastic Surgery.
• Member of the Costa Rican Association of Plastic Surgery.
• Member of the Iberolatinamerican Federation of Plastic Surgery.
Board Certified Dermatologist
Doctor Sheinfeld is a Member of the Medical and Surgeons Society of Costa Rica Member of the Dermatologists Society of Costa Rica Member of the Midical and Surgeons Society of Distrito Federal, Venezuela.
Born in Caracas Venezuela - December, 1971 Graduated Medical School "Luis Razetti" of the Central University of Venezuela - 1997 Internal Medicine Residency at the "Hospital de Clinicas Caracas" - Caracas, Venezuela - 1999
Dermatology post-graduate studies at the University of Costa Rica - 2004 Hospitals - Mexico, San Juan de Dios and National Children's Hospital of Costa Rica - 2004
Training in Lasers for dermatological use: Smooth Beam, Intense Pulse Light (Lumenis, Vasculight, Q- switch (for tattoo removal), Erbium laser for facial resurfacing, acne scars, stretch marks, sun spots and benign nevi removal (Argentina, trained by Dr. Claudia Pidal).
Thermage certified for radiothermoplasty treatments on face, eyes (Panama and USA, trained by Thermage).
Participated in clinical-pathologist sessions in the Dermatology Department of the Hospital Mexico in Costa Rica - 2004
Dr. Sheinfeld has given lectures on Dermatological uses of lasers for Dermatologists in Costa Rica.
Wrote "Actualitation and guidelines for the treatment of melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancer" - published in 2003
Speaks English, Spanish, Portuguese and some Hebrew.
• Member of Colegio Iberolatinoamericano de Dermatología.
• Member of International Dermoscopy Society.
• Member of International Academy of Cosmetic Dermatology
Specialist in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Board Certified Oral Surgeon
• Graduated from the University of Costa Rica Medical School
• Trained in General Surgery at University of Costa Rica, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor and University of Missouri, Columbia
• Residency studies in Plastic Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Colorado Medical Center in Denver. Professor at the Medical School of the University of Costa Rica
• Member of the prestigious Oncological Society, the Mastology Society, the International Plastic Surgery Society, the International College of Surgeons, the International Society for Burn Injuries, and the Ibero-Latinoamerican Society for Plastic Surgery
• Member of the Scientific Bioethical Committee, the Costa Rican College of Surgeons and the Mal Practice Committee of the same college
• Member of the Board of Directors at Cima Hospital in San José
• Tropical diseases
• Skin Surgery: Skin Cancer, Mohs Surgery (Member of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery)
• Upper lid blepharoplasty
• Aesthetic Dermatology:
• Filled with hyaluronic acid.
• Laser: Erbium glass (fractional) and nd / yag long and short pulse (Matisse vt equipment)
• Laser Hair Removal
• Facial Cleansing
• Laser Capillaries
Medical Doctor Degree. Universidad Autonoma de Ciencias Medicas.
Peripheral Vascular Surgery Degree.
Universidad de Costa Rica. Endovascular Surgery Minifellowship. Klinicum Sud, Nuremberg, Germany. Professor of Surgery. UCIMED Vascular Surgery Coordinator of Clinica Biblica Hospital, Costa Rica. PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS International Society of Endovascular Specialists. International Society of Vascular Surgery. International Society of Flebology.
| Cheek Implants
| Arm Lift
Corrective Ear Surgery
| Dental Implants
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery